11th BSMA conference in Foster City, CA
Join executives from companies such as Amgen, Baxter, Bayer, BioMarin, Exelixis, Illumina, Roche-Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Gritstone, Kite Pharma, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Shire, Biogen, and many more that participate. Almost all top global biopharma companies are represented on the Advisory Board of BSMA. You will network with 300+ VP's and executives of the Life Sciences industry, coming from USA, Europe and India.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- On Demand Supply Chain for Personalized Medicine
- Building the Link Between Clinical and Commercialization
- Industry 360° - Advancing the Efficiency and Intelligence of the Biotech Supply Chain"
- Strategic Sourcing to Address Tariffs and Integrating Global QA Management With Manufacturing Site Requirements
- Digitalization of Supply Chain - Best practices and Use Cases from Leading Edge Companies
- Building an Operational Data Hub for Advanced Data Analytics for business Transformation
- Pivoting Product, Manufacturing and Quality Data Into the Cloud
- Technology and Best Practices and Strategies that Create Efficient Global Clinical Supply Logistics”
- IoT-driven Technology: Producing Disruption for Progress
- How to develop new risk management techniques and procedures?
- Temperature-Controlled and Cold Chain Supply Chain: Proven Technologies and Practices
This event is Hosted by Bio Supply Management Alliance, check out the full agenda HERE.